1. Max number of patrons inside the facility at any time will be 50.
2. All children under 15 years-old must be accompanied by a parent/guardian who is at least 18 years-old,
3. The pool will open two sessions per day:
11am – 2pm, and 3pm – 6pm.
Patrons will be able to purchase a session pass for $5 per person, which is usable only for one session, meaning patrons cannot use the same pass for the morning and afternoon session.
4. There will be a one hour cleaning period between 2pm and 3pm, and all patrons will be required to leave the facility with all of their belongings. Staff will sanitize touch points during this time.
5. The splash park and spray features will remain closed, per the Governor’s order.
6. In-water activities that could reasonably result in physical contact or less than 6 feet of distancing between patrons who live in different households shall not be allowed.
7. We are unable to offer season passes, party rentals, or groups larger than 10 people.
8. No adult over 18 years-old may accompany more than 5 children under 15 years-old to the pool.
The staff will have full control over the crowd and all persons within the facility. We ask for everyone to respect the lifeguards as they enforce state guidelines. People who do not follow the rules will be asked to leave without refund.
We welcome family swim time, but please avoid community congregation and large groups.