The City of Gonzales is proud to offer three separate facilities for city residents to rent for a number of events. Bookings go quickly, so you are urged to call Terri Delatorre (225.647.9549) or email her at Terri@gonzalesla.com, for rental information after viewing the available dates on below calendars.
To reserve the Civic Center, you must be a resident of Ascension Parish, east of the Mississippi River.
To reserve the Civic Center, you MUST be a resident of Ascension Parish, east of the Mississippi.
Before you print or purchase any of the below, please read the entire instructions and requirements provided on this site. Understand and be able to produce and meet the: Residency Requirements, Liability Insurance, Lease Agreement, Deposit and Fees, and Alcohol Requirements.
Please note that Civic Center bookings are accepted up to, and no more than, eighteen (18) months in advance.
PROOF OF RESIDENCY
Acceptable forms of proof:
Current Drivers License or ID with current address.
If the address on Driver’s License or ID is not current, we will also require an additional document, such as any current bill or voter’s registration card.
LEASE AGREEMENT (3 pages) (click here)
RATES & DEPOSIT
A Refundable Deposit of $600.00 is payable upon approval of booking, in addition to the Rental Fee.
- Regular lease rate per day: $1200
- Non-profits, schools, and churches: $800
If you are a Non-Profit you will need:
1. Corporate Resolution authorizing the person to sign (click here.)
2. Notice of Good Standing from Secretary of State (click here.)
If you are having alcohol at your event, you will need:
1. Application to hire Gonzales Police Department Security Form ( click here)
2. Obtain an alcohol permit from the ATC click here.
*Note: Even if not selling alcohol, the Gonzales Police Department may require security for your event if over 100 persons are attending or if the type of event typically requires security.
PRINT AND COMPLETE ALL DOCUMENTS, BEFORE CONTACTING CITY HALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT TO BOOK AND COMPLETE YOUR BOOKING.
Are you ready to book?
- Acceptable Proof of Residency
- 3-page Lease Agreement Completed
- If Non-Profit or Corporation, completed resolution or Secretary of State documents.
- If Alcohol, ATC form completed (Alcohol Permit Application) and completed Gonzales Police Department Request for Uniformed Detail form.
- Required deposit
ALL DOCUMENTS AND DEPOSIT MUST BE SUBMITTED TO CITY HALL BEFORE THE DATE IS RESERVED.
Alcohol Permits, Police Department security receipt, and Liability Insurance Certificate are due within 30 days, no less than two weeks, before the event date.
FOR YOUR DEPOSIT TO BE REFUNDED, YOU MUST:
- FOLLOW ALL RULES AND REGULATIONS, AS STATED IN THE LEASE AGREEMENT,
- RETURN CLEANED TABLES & CHAIRS TO THE STORAGE LOCATION, AND
- THE BUILDING AND PARKING LOTS MUST BE RETURNED TO US IN THE SAME CONDITION AS RECEIVED.
THE SPRAY PARK GAZEBO