The City of Gonzales is proud to offer three distinct facilities for city residents to rent for a number of events. Bookings go quickly, so you are urged to call Lisa Babin (225.647.9549) or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org, for rental information after viewing available dates on the below calendars.
To reserve any City of Gonzales facility, you must be a resident of Ascension Parish, east of the Mississippi River.
*Please note that Civic Center bookings are accepted up to, and no more than, eighteen (18) months in advance.
RENTAL RATES & DEPOSIT
- Regular lease rate per day: $1200
- Non-profits, schools and churches: $800
- Refundable $600 security deposit is required when booked, in addition to rental fee.
1. Lease Agreement (click here for copy)
2. Proof of Residency
Acceptable forms of proof: Drivers License, current voter’s registration, or current utility bill.
If you are having alcohol at your event, you will need:
1. Gonzales Police Department Security Form ( click here for copy)
2. Alcohol Permit
Non-Profit form, click here.
Private Party form, click here.
If you are a Corporation or a Non-Profit you will need:
1. Corporate Resolution authorizing the person to sign (click here.)
2. Notice of Good Standing from Secretary of State (click here.)
*Note: Even if not selling alcohol, the Gonzales Police Department may require security for your event if over 100 persons are attending or if the type of event typically requires security.
ALL DOCUMENTS AND DEPOSIT MUST BE SUBMITTED TO CITY HALL BEFORE THE DATE IS RESERVED.
Alcohol forms, Police Department security receipt, and Insurance forms are due within the 30 days, no less than two weeks before event date.
ALL ITEMS (TABLES, CHAIRS, ETC.) MUST BE CLEAN & RETURNED
TO STORAGE LOCATION AT CONCLUSION OF EVENT BY LESSEE.
THE SPRAY PARK GAZEBO